Retention & Recruiting Advantage
It is at these times of rapid change that organizations can lose key talent. By providing mentoring and development to individuals organisations stand to gain in loyalty & retention not to mention the productivity benefits that come with professional success and personal wellbeing.
The “new workforce” is looking to be employed by organisations that value people, providing a competitive advantage as an employer of choice.
- More than 4 in 10 workers, who don’t have a mentor say they’ve considered quitting their job in the past three months (Source)
- 71% of people with a mentor say their company provides them with good opportunities to advance in their career, compared with 47% of those without a mentor (Source)
- 94% of employees said they would stay at a company longer if they were offered opportunities to learn and grow (Source)
- Of those with a mentor, 97% say they are valuable (Source)
- Yet only 37% of professionals have a mentor (Source)
- 89% of those who have been mentored will also go on to mentor others (Source)